NEW STUDENT INFORMATION
Ready to sign up? Great! Before you send in the form, some things to know:
- Tuition and $20 registration fee are due at time of sign-up. We will contact you within 48 business hours for payment information.
- If you start in the middle of the month, your lessons will be pro-rated.
- We require a credit card be left on file in our auto debit system.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
To sign up for music lessons, please fill out the form for each student (1 form per student.) If you prefer a paper form, click here.
Payment information is due upon registration. We will contact you within 48 business hours to confirm payment information, balance due and to finalize your lesson appointment time.
Appointment times are not final until we have contacted you via phone call to confirm.
Due to past issues, our policy now indicates that a student's spot will not be reserved in our lesson schedule until a credit/debit card is on file in our auto debit system.
A paper copy of our studio policies can be found in our student journal.
- Our program is year round. Students will be automatically re-enrolled every month. Some months have fewer weeks than others. If the student has lessons less than 4 times that month, you may receive a makeup lesson.
- To withdraw from lessons, we require a withdrawal form to be completed by the 20th of the month to be dropped the following month. No refunds will be given for tuition already paid.
- Auto debit is required and is deducted on the 28th of the month for the following month.
- If we do not receive payment by the 5th of the month, students will be automatically removed from the lesson schedule. A $10 reinstatement fee will be due to resume lessons.
- If you need to miss a lesson, inform the office at least 24 hours in advance to obtain a make-up lesson. (Exceptions in case of illness.) If we are given less than a 24 hour notice, a make-up lesson will not be given. Make-up lessons are not guaranteed and will be scheduled as space permits. No credits will be given for missed lessons.
- Weather cancellation policy: All lessons will be canceled for the day when the Kinnickinnick #131 School District is closed due to bad weather concerning snow only. If in doubt, please call us or check our Facebook page. We also use the Remind app for emergency closings. Students can schedule a makeup where space is available. No refunds will be given and make-ups are not guaranteed. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
- We host 1 annual award recital. Teachers will automatically sign-up students who are ready to perform. Fees for the recital will be automatically included in the auto debit two months before the recital date to help cover costs of trophies, medals and ribbons ($25 per student).
WITHDRAWING FROM LESSONS
If you need to cancel, please fill out our withdrawal form.